TalentClick’s behavioral assessments capture the personal characteristics of individuals that predict on-the-job behavior, including personality traits, values and attitudes, cognitive abilities, and more. These characteristics or ‘default settings’ reliably predict how someone will handle role requirements, interact with others, and fit the work environment, as well as the risky or problematic behaviors that they are more likely to engage in.
TalentClick Solutions measure the following:
- Workstyle & Performance Profile (WPP) is a “job fit” tool which measures personality traits that reflect one’s natural tendencies and preferences at work.
- Work Values & Attitude (WVA) is a “culture fit” tool which measures one’s personal standards for behavior that reflect the typical way that one thinks or feels.
- Safety Quotient (SQ) measures personality traits linked to safety-related behavior, and results help employers and supervisors identify and manage behavioral risk to reduce safety incidents.
- Driver Safety Quotient (DSQ) measures personality traits linked to driver safety behavior and results help employers identify and manage behavioral risk to reduce driving incidents.
- Cognitive Quotient (CQ) measures basic mental abilities of verbal, numerical and spatial reasoning.
- Leadership Profile (LP) measures one’s natural tendencies toward leadership abilities including workstyle, business reasoning, and conflict management style.
- English Proficiency (EP) measures basic English language skills of writing, vocabulary, and typing accuracy.
- Sports Performance Profile (SPP) measures the personality traits and values that inform coach and player behavior in a sports environment.