Human Error Causes 90% of Driving Incidents
The top 3 challenges TalentClick assessments help transit & transportation organizations solve:
- Reducing turnover by predicting who is naturally suited to the job
- Identifying the high-risk drivers and operators most likely to be distracted, fatigued, and cause costly incidents on the road
- Screening in more qualified drivers and operators during a candidate shortage
As distracted driving and a shortage of qualified drivers plague the industry, hiring and training the safest drivers helps reduce turnover and roadway incidents. Predict high-risk drivers and keep everyone safer on the road.
Try the DSQ Now!
How We Help: Predictive Analytics & Safety Self-Awareness Training
TalentClick’s Driver Safety Behavioral testing provides insight into a person’s default personality traits and how those traits impact their driving behavior. The Driver Safety Self-Awareness eLearning Course (DSSA) teaches drivers to understand the impact of their personality on their behavior and how to make safer decisions on the road. Download our Driver Safety Fact Sheet to learn more
Predict High-Risk Drivers Before You Hire
- Drivers and Operators who are highly Resistant had on average 53% more At-Fault Crashes
- Drivers and Operators who are highly Distractible had on average 80% more Vehicle Damage
- Drivers and Operators who are highly Impatient had on average a 39% higher Telematics Speeding Score
TalentClick recommends the following solutions to assess your drivers:
The DSQ is used around the world to hire and train top drivers and operators by predicting strengths and risks of on-the-job behavior. Get started now by trying the 5-7 minute assessment for yourself: Free DSQ Trial
Get a broader sense of personality job fit with this combo report that assesses workstyle, work values, and driver safety. Download our Sample Bus Operator Report: AVP with DSQ Sample Report