The Employee Engagement Survey is a diagnostic scan of workforce sentiment that provides a gap analysis between what leaders think is happening in the organization and what is really happening. Compiled reports provide organizations with:
- Employee perceptions about the key aspects of the job that predict engagement, such as workload, flexibility, and supervisory support
- Snapshot of overall employee intentions toward the organization, such as commitment and intention to remain in the role
- Actionable insights into areas of strength and development to enhance engagement, productivity, and performance
- Quantitative business intelligence to inform targeted organizational initiatives
- Qualitative feedback from employees in the form of open-text responses
Learn all about the Employee Engagement Survey here.