Bilingual Customer Success Specialist
TalentClick Inc. ( www.talentclick.com ) is a software company specializing in predictive analytics for employers. In over 100 countries and in 25+ languages, organizations use TalentClick’s behavioral assessments to hire and develop top performers. Clients say we are helping improve quality-of-hire, employee engagement, and productivity, while also helping decrease employee turnover, theft, fraud, harassment, violence, and safety-related incidents. Our cloud-based software platform is quick and easy to use, and we provide ‘unlimited use’ subscriptions which are so affordable that employers can assess everyone! Organizations using our tools include: Pepsi, Bacardi, CN Rail, State Farm Insurance, ICBC, BC Government, 911 Emergency Services, AMA, Canfor, West Fraser, Rocky Mountaineer, Herschel Backpacks, Joey Restaurants, Chicago Transit
Authority, Philadelphia Transit (SEPTA), Valero Energy, Coast Hotels, and many more. TalentClick was formed in 2012 and has won a number of awards as a fast-growing startup. This is your chance to join an amazing team that is making its mark on the world!
As the Customer Success Specialist at TalentClick Inc., you will serve as a relationship builder with a wide range of employers across industries as they look to us to help them build great teams and great cultures. You will help build and execute client-engagement programs, develop innovative approaches to client satisfaction and create service measurements of success for TalentClick clients. You will be a highly collaborative partner who is passionate about driving client happiness and delivering successful outcomes.
Reporting to the Director of Business Operations, you will partner with TalentClick Sales, Marketing, and Technical Support to optimize the client experience to ensure that our clients achieve their desired outcomes. Your single most important objective would be to maintain—and ideally even increase—our strong client renewal rate. You will “own” our ‘Net Promoter Score’ and ‘Client Renewal’ metrics.
This role may be part-time (minimum 24 hours/week) or up to full-time (37.5 hours/week). There is some flexibility in scheduling for the right candidate (though the nature of the role requires at least 3-4 hours each weekday), and there is flexibility for a remote work-from-home arrangement. If you prefer to work in our head office, we are based in downtown Vancouver one block from Waterfront Station, overlooking the beautiful waterfront and North Shore mountains.
The primary mode of contact with clients and partners is by phone and web meetings, and at least 60% of your
time will be spent making outbound “warm” calls to existing and prospective clients. Processes, email templates, and phone scripts have been developed to provide a starting point, which you should follow at first, but you may then work with TalentClick colleagues to revise as needed.
Specific Duties (Conducted in both French and English):
- Reach out by phone to new, inbound leads from smaller organizations (typically <100 employees, these leads would typically have already received 2-3 emails from us as part of a nurture campaign)
- Assist TC senior sales reps with follow up of larger (>100 employee) leads
- Follow up after webinars, presentations (CPHR courses) etc. to suggest free trials
- Suggest markets for new TC sales outreach, based on conversations with customers
New Clients and Partners
- Conduct online product training and onboarding sessions
- Set up new Basic (free) accounts
- Write & send Thank You notes to new clients and partners
- Check in 30, 60, and 90 days after onboarding and send Net Promoter Score survey
Current Clients and Partners
- Schedule and conduct regular check ins with clients, using the ‘Conversation Guide’ to gauge satisfaction
- Manage tier 1 technical support requests (eg. user management, link creation, portal use and functionality) and escalate to tier 2 if necessary
- Manage Basic (free) accounts – coordinate onboarding, follow up emails, and conversion to paid
accounts. Update Basic Account usage weekly
- Schedule and conduct regular check ins with partners to help them drive business
- Send NPS surveys to clients (monthly). Review survey results and follow up directly with clients to
learn more about their feedback, as required.
- Introduce new products (ie. upsells), resources, upcoming events, webinars, case studies
- Obtain details for Customer Stories and Account Overview presentations (metrics data, usage info, testimonials)
- Obtain product feedback, learn what additional functionality clients and partners would like to see
- Learn if clients have new users who require training and then conduct product training
- Run bulk purchase reports (monthly) and follow up with clients who need to purchase additional
- Monitor chatbot and follow up on conversations that require additional support
- Run report of customers with agreements up for renewal
- Create Account Review Summary for medium and large clients
- Check in 60 days before renewal date (and inform account manager)
- Complete renewal paperwork (and inform account manager)
- Listen for upsell opportunities (and inform account manager)
- Review/update French translated resources (most of our volume translations are conducted by
freelance French-language contractors)
- Develop objectives, key results, dashboards and a system of review/accountability
- Run reports on customer engagement, renewals etc. to share with team
- Provide feedback & details to marketing for including in social media posts
- Work with Product and Marketing on developing Customer Story / Account Overview collateral
- Prepare and send daily activity reports to manager
You may be a good fit for our Client Success Specialist role if this describes you:
- Work Experience: 1+ year of client-relationship experience with customer service, sales, account
management, project management, or training. Experience in B2B SaaS (software/tech) is preferred but not required. Knowledge of Human Resources technologies and a desire to support HR professionals is also an asset.
- Language Skills: fluent in English and French, with superior verbal and written skills in both languages.
(You will be tested! Please do not apply unless you are 100% bilingual.)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business/Commerce or a related field
- Personality & Attributes: Outgoing, positive personality with high energy and desire to interact with people “live” on the telephone or web meetings. If, instead, you are prone to “call avoidance” and your preference would be to send emails instead, then this job would not be a good fit for you.
- A curious person who learns about your customers’ business, partners with them to plan success, and continuously delivers their desired outcomes
- A process-oriented, analytical thinker who seeks to constantly assess the current state of systems, and implement improvements
- A collaborative team player who inspires action, coaches thoughtfully, strives for continuous improvement, practices & expects self-accountability
- A metrics-obsessed, data-driven problem solver who places great value on systems of record, looks for stories in the numbers and acts based on quantitative insights
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical skills, and problem-solving abilities
Compensation & Benefits:
- Cash Compensation: On-Target Income: $55,000 to $65,000 per year (prorated for p/t hours)
➢ Base Salary: $50,000 to $55,000 per year, depending on experience.
➢ Bonuses (based on performance): $5,000 to $10,000 per year.
- Vacation: 3 weeks of vacation (plus all statutory holidays and your birthday off!)
- Health Benefits package
- Option for working from home or our head office (bright spacious downtown Vancouver hi-tech business
hub, one block from Skytrain station)
- Regular learning and networking opportunities (lunch & learns, workshops and events)
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants in advance. However, due to the volume of inquiries, we will only respond to qualified applicants whom we wish to interview.