HIRE TOP PERFORMERS
- Hiring a ‘top performer’ over an ‘average performer’ yields up to 67% more productivity and profit. – McKinsey
- 1 out of 4 people is “higher risk” for low productivity, absenteeism, turnover, theft, fraud, violence, accidents, more.
- Traditional interviewing has a 50% success rate in hiring people who become ‘good’ or ‘high’ performers.
- In an interview, you can see experience, skills, education, appearance, verbal communication, background check data.
- What you can’t see (and why you need assessments) is to predict:
- Defaults, impulses, character
- How someone acts when nobody is watching
- How someone is most likely to behave in future
HOW TALENTCLICK CAN HELP
- Candidates can complete most of our assessments within 10 minutes and on any device, making it an easy step to add to your selection workflow.
- You can benchmark ideal score ranges per job type to help predict success – a Sales Rep needs a different profile than a Director of Operations afterall!
- Find more innovative / visionary thinkers to help improve current practices or move in a new direction
- Reports include personalized interview questions to help you probe into areas of strength AND areas of potential concern.
- Better interviews help you make better hiring decisions. We recommend you weigh assessment scores around 25% of your hiring, along with experience, reference and background checks and interview impressions.
- Look beyond Person-Job-Fit to Person-Organization-Fit. Identify candidates who will fit your culture to build strong teams that thrive.
- Workstyle and Performance Profile (WPP)
- Safety Quotient(SQ)
- Leadership Profile (LP)
“TalentClick has helped highlight the ideal candidate for the position. By doing so, it has decreased the risk to the organization and saved precious training dollars.”
– Deputy Fire Chief –