Hire and Develop Resilient Emergency Communicators
The top challenges we help Emergency Services organizations solve:
- Improve Quality of Hire to reduce employee turnover
- Improve service and effective call handing, decrease errors
- Personalize support, training and management of employees in high stress roles
- Save time reviewing applicants by quickly predicting fit, resilience, and tenure
- Save money in high training costs (often $40,000+) by investing in the right people
How We Help: Predictive Analytics
Data Analysis Predicts Top Traits for Emergency 911 Operators
Top Predictors Include:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Open Communication
Download the Data Analysis to learn more!
Download Data Analysis
TalentClick recommends the following solutions to assess your workers:
Our top product for Emergency Services organizations, the AVP provides interview questions, management tips, and job fit considerations for attitudes, personality, and safety risk.
Tests advanced verbal reasoning, and numerical reasoning ability that are strong predictors of on-the-job success in emergency services 911 operators and telecommunications operators.
Want to test typing speed? Many of our emergency services organizations require 30-40 words typed per minute, and our English Proficiency assesses typing speed and accuracy.
Our solutions are bundled in easy to use unlimited subscriptions so you can test everyone! Check out our pricing and receive an instant quote here: